How can Grace be turning 11? This doesn’t even seem possible. I remember the day I delivered her like it was last Saturday!
In honor of her birthday I thought I would post 11 things I love about her, obviously there are many more, but in honor of her 11th birthday…
- Her sense of humor-she lays out one liners that literally make my guts hurt!
- Her creativity-whether it is quilting, painting, drawing or working in her Wreck This Journal, she is so creative!
- Heart-Grace has a huge heart. She often doesn’t even understand why someone would call someone a name or pick on someone
- Cats-she loves cats so much! We call her the future crazy cat lady.
- Bath bombs-she makes the best bath bombs, even though she uses a LOT of my oils to do it.
- Cupcakes-she loves to invent and try to create different kinds of cupcakes (chocolate potato chip cupcakes, anyone?)
- Her love for her sister, they argue, they fight-at the end of the day she would defend her in a heartbeat
- Her love of school, as an educator of course this makes me happy, she truly loves to learn and loves the social aspect of school..
- Her carefree personality. Literally since she was a baby she could care less what people thought of her outfit, hair, etc.
- Her love of music-she loves to rock out and sing along with her keyboard and she has a beautiful voice.
- Her cautiousness over new things. She likes to know all of the details of what’s coming next or what to expect.
I love you my little Pumpkin Pie!
Do you have any fun birthday traditions? Do you allow your children to have “friend” birthday parties?
From the gravel road-