Looking for a fun, easy fall recipe to make this weekend? I have it for you! It takes some prep, but I went the easy route on the ingredients to make easy stuffed pumpkins. Have fun, get the kids involved and enjoy!
Stuffed pumpkins are a perfect fall meal. Preparation can involve the entire family!
- 2 pie pumpkin
- 1 box stuffing
- 1 box wild rice
- 1 lb. hamburger, sausage, or chicken
- Wash outside of pumpkins
- Cut the top off of the pumpkin and clean out
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare the stuffing as directed on the box
- Prepare the rice as directed on the box
- Cook the meat of your choice
- Mix together the rice, meat, and stuffing
- Fill the pumpkins with the meat mixture
- Put lid back on pumpkin
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until the pumpkin is tender when poked with fork