Aunt Sandra's Peachy Cream Pie
This is one of my favorite dessert that my Aunt Sandra would often bring to family reuinions or events.
- hand mixer
- measuring spoons and cups
- 1 pkg 3 oz. peach jello
- 2 cup frozen peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tsp corn starch
- 1 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 extra large grahm cracker crust
- 3 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup cool whip
- 3 tsbp powdered sugar
- 1 tsbp milk
- Combine sugar, corn starch, and water. Bring to a boil for 1-2 minutes or until thick, then add in jello packet and add frozen peaches.
- Cool in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
- While the jello mixture is cooling mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk with mixer.
- Fold cool whip into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the cool whip mixture into the pie crust.
- Add the jello/paech mixture to the the pie crust. It goes on top of the cool whip/cream cheese lauer.
- Place in the pie tin in the refrigerator until thickened or for 3 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and enjoy.